In just two years we've achieved some amazing things. As we look forward, we remember where we've come from and the wins along the way.
Common Grace is an independent movement of individual Christians passionate about seeing Jesus shaped justice overflow in God’s world. We have no big financial backers but receive our funds from the generosity of individuals, churches, organisations and grant bodies.
As a Christian not for profit securing funding from grants and organisations is a challenge. We believe that long term our movement needs to support our work and we are seeking to grow in that direction.
In year one we received 8% of our funding from our members, in year two 25%, already this year we’ve received 30% of our gifts from members and are hopeful we might hit the 50% mark – this will be a wonderful sign of God’s goodness to Common Grace.
Common Grace has been running for two financial years. Each year we’ve been gifted around $110,000 from the generosity of individuals and organisations who see the possibility of Australian Christians speaking, acting and thinking more like Jesus for our world.
• 8% of our funding came from the donations of individuals
• 62% came from partner organisations seed funding our launch
• 30% came from grants and partner organisation funding for specific projects
• 25% of our funding came from the donations of individuals
• 46% came from partner organisations seed funding our launch
• 28% came from grants and partner organisation funding for specific projects
In 2016-2017, this year already we’ve received gifts of $83,000.
• 30% of our funding came from the donations of individuals
• 67% came from grant funding for our new CEO role
• 3% came from church funding
This year, with the appointment of Scott Sanders as full-time CEO we’ve got a bigger budgeted goal of $200,000.
Without the support of our movement we cannot exist, and so we ask you to consider how you can support Common Grace in 2017, now's the time to throw your hat into the ring and donate here.