We’re looking for a passionate volunteer graphic designer to bring their creative talents to all our campaign areas.
Volunteering with Common Grace
Common Grace is a growing Christian movement of followers of Jesus whose faith inspires us to bold acts of justice that reflect the ministry and teachings of Jesus as practised through the Church.
As a movement, volunteers sit at the heart of our organising work. We are deeply committed to providing value and meaning to the work of our volunteers, ensuring they are supported and have opportunities for development, and in turn we expect a level of commitment to the role as a valued part of our wider team.
As an online movement, the power of visual creative media sits across all the work we do. To shape and inspire Christian thinking and action around what faith lived our in public looks like we need compelling ways to share stories, ideas and facts through creative design and communication.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a young creative to get some experience applying their design skills across a range of campaigns and mediums, and to help make a meaningful impact through Common Grace’s formation and mobilisation campaigns.
The responsibilities of this role will respond to the needs of active campaigns, and will be shaped more fully by the gifting and experience of the successful candidate, though will include:
- Designing social media graphics
- Producing visual identities for our formation campaigns (like our Advent and Lent series)
- Branding for our advocacy campaigns
- Creating online and print promotional materials
- Developing the Common Grace brand and visual style
- Producing a style guide that can guide our future visual comms
- Finding creative ways to simply communicate complex topics
- Working with other creatives to produce our video series and animations
- Sourcing appropriate photography for our campaigns
- Working in Canva to produce reproducible design assets
The role will require a commitment of up to 4 hours per week and will be supported in your role by our CEO and Operations Director. For more information please fill in the form on this page and we'll email you more details about how you can apply. Alternatively you can email email@example.com with any questions you may have.
Share this role
Are you interested in this role?
If you would like to know more about this role, or you are interested in applying, please fill in the form and we will email you more details.