Common Grace, a movement of Australian Christians passionate about Jesus and justice and seeking to act graciously and compassionately to the vulnerable and marginalised in our society.Read more
Thank you so much for giving solar panels to the nation this Christmas!
At this time, just as we have received God's grace, it is right for generosity to overflow to others. Thanks for doing something concrete to witness to the clean energy future that is possible.
Let's hope with everyone chipping in a little we get to our $6,000 target.
Can you share the idea on social media with your friends and family?
If you're a Sydney local and would like to be part of the delivery of the Panels (next Monday 15th December), please write to firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.
The church leaders who have volunteered to deliver the panels on your behalf include:
- Rev. John Buchanan, St Peter’s Presbyterian Church, North Sydney and Greenwich
- Rev. David Fell, Youth Minister, St Matthew's Anglican, Manly
- Rev. Dr Michael Frost, Vice Principal, Morling College and Founder of smallboatbigsea
- Rev. David Gore, Uniting Church Minister, Manly Village Congregation
- Jacqui Remond, Director of Catholic Earthcare