There are many ways to get involved as part of the Common Grace movement.
If you’re reading this, it means you’ve found your way to our website, which is the first step to getting involved! You can stay up to date with our campaigns and events through our website, or by following us on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter @commongraceaus, and also by signing up to receive key emails from us on our homepage.
We campaign on four key justice areas and we encourage you to explore these with us:
- Take Action for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Justice
- Take Action for Creation and Climate Justice
- Take Action for People Seeking Asylum
- Take Action for Domestic and Family Violence
We are so glad you are part of this movement of people pursuing Jesus and justice for the flourishing of all people and all creation. Here are some other ways you can get involved:
- Advocate - Speaking truth to power, calling for justice, and the redemption of policies and systems that cause harm to people and creation.
- Churches - When you join Common Grace as a Church Partner your faith community will receive support and guidance to pursue Jesus and justice.
- Calendar - Add these dates to your diary.
- Lent Series - Each year for Lent we produce a video series from Christian leaders exploring the teachings of Jesus and their application today.
- Advent Devotionals - Through Common Grace’s annual Advent series, we encourage Christians around Australia to engage with Jesus in the hope that we are sent into his world in beauty, generosity and justice.
- Pray - Grounding and committing ourselves to prayer as a movement pursuing Jesus and justice together.