Common Grace is an online Australian Christian movement for justice. We exist to inspire and organise Australian Christians to think, speak and act like Jesus for a more just world.
Common Grace seeks to be a gracious public Christian voice that is both provocative and compassionate, and one that helps to reframe public attitudes toward Christianity.
Our approach centres on:
- forming people to follow Jesus’ call to love our neighbours
- mobilising Christians to undertake meaningful and coordinated action to bring about change
- celebrating examples of Christians pursuing justice
- contributing to public discussions in a gracious way
Since launching in 2014, we have grown to over 54,000 members.
Common Grace is a diverse community of people passionate about Jesus and justice campaigning on four key justice areas.
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander justice
- Climate change
- Refugees and asylum seekers
- Domestic and family violence
Our campaigns are run by our volunteer teams.
Read more about our current Campaigns.
We are entirely independently funded and rely on small donations from our faithful monthly and one-off donors.