As Common Grace members, we are devastated about the deaths of women due to domestic violence. We believe in a God whose heart also breaks for these women and their families.
For God’s sake, enough is enough.
We ask the government to address the current crisis in the following ways:
- A national crisis summit on Domestic Violence with all key stakeholders.
- Additional funding for crisis phone lines.
- Funding and national roll out of men's behaviour change programs.
- Additional funding for community lawyers and legal aid.
- The building of new crisis centres and long-term affordable housing.