Common Grace, in partnership with the Bible Society's Daily Bible, invited Christians from all over Australia to unite in Lent 2015 to: PRAY the Lord’s Prayer each day; to READ daily emailed scripture & devotions on the Lord’s Prayer; and to REFLECT each week with gifted Bible teachers on each line of the Lord's Prayer.
You can see the main site here: www.lordsprayer.org.au
The material from the 2015 Lent Lord's Prayer is all still available and would be great for a bible study, sermon series or personal devotion.
Daily bible readings on a theme of the Lord's Prayer you can find here: daily bible readings
And weekly video reflections on each phrase of the prayer are here:
- Introduction - by Jarrod McKenna
- Our Father in heaven, Hallowed be your name - by Rev Dr Jacqueline Grey
- Your Kingdom Come - by Archbishop Mark Coleridge
- Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven - by Pastor Chrishan Jeyaratnam
- Give us this day our daily bread - by Rev Dr John Dickson
- And forgive us our sins as we forgive those who sin against us - by Grant and Graham Paulson
- And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil - by Dr Ben Myers
- For yours is the Kingdom, the power and the glory, now and forever, Amen. - by Rev Tim Costello
It's our prayer that the church praying Jesus' prayer overflows in his ways of beauty, generosity and justice for the sake of the world.