The 2021 Reconciliation Appeal is now over, to donate to Common Grace's Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Justice work, click here
Country, as all of God’s creation, in these lands now called Australia, is wounded and blood-stained. With Jesus’ understanding, shared suffering and grace, we have hope for a healed country, where there is restoration, love and freedom.
We’re calling for Treaty and Truth Telling for Healing Country.
Sovereignty has never been ceded or extinguished and yet the Government has no Treaty or Treaties that would rightly acknowledge Aboriginal peoples to uphold Aboriginal peoples rights, self-determination, and see justice at a foundational level.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples continue to suffer when the true history is not told or acknowledged. All of Australia suffers because of a lack of National Truth-Telling about the shared history of the last 250 years.
Your donation helps bring healing to these blood-stained lands.
Giving today is your act of pursuing Reconciliation.
Your donation helps:
- Equip people to understand and pursue Reconciliation as friendship.
- Strengthen resources for campaigning for Treaty and Truth Telling.
- Amplify the voices of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Christian Leaders.
- Continue to employ an Aboriginal Justice Coordinator at 4 days per week.
- Campaign to #StopAboriginalDeathsInCustody, #CloseTheGap, and #RaiseTheAge
- Create resources for churches and schools to pursue Aboriginal justice and celebrate Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander culture and peoples.
Between National Reconciliation Week (27 May - 3 June) and NAIDOC Week (4 - 11 July) be led by Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Leaders as together as all peoples of all cultures we join in for healing country.
How to donate
Donate using your credit card details on this secure page or use our bank account details to make a transfer.
Account Name: Christians for Justice Ltd
A/c: 152 835 336
Description: your name (and reference to Reconciliation Appeal)
BECOME A MONTHLY DONOR
Donating regularly is a meaningful way that you can embed pursuing justice into your everyday life with your finances, as well as significantly help resource Common Grace to grow in reach and impact. If you are able to donate regularly, your support means Common Grace can confidently plan into the future. Join hundreds of members today and help let justice roll down. Go to Donate and start your monthly donation today.