Faith in action
We will be providing resources for National Reconciliation Week for individuals and churches to stand together to re-imagine our nation and continue to pray, act, and walk for Reconciliation (27 May - 3 June)Read more
Available from Uniting Church SA's Mission Resourcing Unity for $25. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (08) 8236 4243. Credit card facilities not available. You can also see it and request it here or here
Broughton, Geoff and Prentis, Brooke. Reconciliation without repentance: The politics and theology of postponement of Aboriginal peoples’ justice in Australia, presented at the Global Network of Public Theology (GNPT), Cape Town, South Africa, October 2016.
Broughton, Geoff and Prentis, Brooke. Recognition with dignity: The politics and theology of postponement of Aboriginal peoples’ justice in Australia, presented at the GNPT, Cape Town, South Africa, October 2016.
These two papers have been published as two chapters in "Enacting a Public Theology" ed. Clive Pearson, available for purchase here: https://www.amazon.com.au/Enacting-Public-Theology-Clive-Pearson/dp/1928314678
3 Podcasts of the Bible Studies from the Surrender Conference (reflecting on the above articles):
- Prentis, Brooke. Reclaiming Community: Mission, Church, and Aboriginal Wisdom, presented at The Annual Tinsley lecture, 2018, Sydney
- Prentis, Brooke. Does the hope for Reconciliation lie with the Millenials?, included in the summer 2017 edition of Zadok on ‘Millennial Christians in a Changing World’, Sydney, Australia, December 2017. Also available here to read.
- Prentis, Brooke and Crowden, Sandra. Learning to be guests of ancient hosts on ancient lands, presented at the Thought Matters Conference, Wellington, New Zealand, September 2017.
- Prentis, Brooke. Dangerous memories in the land we NOW call Australia. Do the Exiles hear the call to country today?, presented at Morling College, Sydney, Australia, August 2017.
Now published in 'Not in Kansas' Morling publication and available for purchase here: https://www.morling.edu.au/shop/not-in-kansas-anymore/
It also has the incredible artwork of Jasmin Roberts @MyTimeForDreaming on the back cover.
- Prentis, Brooke. What have we learnt from communication with Aboriginal peoples since 1788? Challenges and opportunities from the experience with Aboriginal Australia, presented at RMIT University, Melbourne, Australia, 6 March 2015